seguire viviendo a mi manera

Im free in every way
i like to feel the wind through my hair
you say its hard for you to play?
well i say you should have fun with time...
cuz' im not turning it back...

i've lost so many things by now
but i guess that's cuz im such a mess

and i wont deny i break some hearts i find in my life
but i don't mean to be this bad
they just make me feel alive!

gotta say i've been hurt too
i know what evilness can do
never stopped me though, i am stronger now...

life keeps messing up with me
and that's the way its gonna be

so lets kiss tonight.. lets pretend that we don't mind
let's just kiss tonight, let's pretend we'll be allright
so lets stay tonight, lets pretend that we don't mind.

i've lost so many things by now
but i guess that's cuz im such a mess
i know, its hard to trust on me
and i wouldn't be there to hear you say 'stay'

i don't know if i would stay
my whole life is my own stage
ill be myself till the end
and i'll be living it my way.